lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

My last semester!

My last semester was actually my first semester here, like a student of University of Chile and was very exciting and pretty great.

Last semester I lived all the new student typical things had, for example the mechoneo: is like when the second year students give us a welcome to the university, I also met new people and had new interesting subjects and others no so much, I also had good grades and that's very important hahaha!
And something very important I that i knew my new passion: soccer! las semester I had to choose a sport asingment and I decided for soccer, since that I play soccer whit my friends and actually I'm in a women soccer ligue and its very very fun! 
Also I figure it out that I really like my career (Nursery and elementary teaching) because I had my first practice it was very close to the really teacher work and I enjoyed it a lot it was so great.

I really don't know what else to say about my last semester, right know I'm trying to do my best with this second semester to have good grades again! and that's all about my first semester, goodbye and i'll be writing. 
 





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario