lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Knowing other places... New York!!!

I think is very hard to decide just one place to talk about because I always dream about knowing so many places!!! 
But right know the city that I would like to visit so much is New York city ,or the big apple like people call it, because is a very interesting city with so many thing to do!
I would love to visit all the beauty places that are shown at the movies and the T.V shows like the State of liberty, the Empire State building, the central park, etc. There's other reason why i love so much NY: my favorite tv show, called gossip girl it's all recorded in new york, and you can see in almost all the chapter georgeus places of new york, and that's why I love so much the big apple; also my aunt (who lived in NYC for 15 years) and her doughter just came back to Chile and they're always talk about that exciting city where you cand find people from so many differtents places of the whole world.
I think I have a lot of good reasons to choose New York, I really hope one day my dream comes true!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario