jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

Miners...

The miners story was so terrible, there’s no doubt about that! People from all the world was follow the story, but what’s gonna happend now?  I’m pretty sure that the story didn’t finish yesterday.
OK I know it was 70 days trapped and there was so many people suffered and all that stuff but it was too much!!! I just can’t believed that people needs that this kind of things happened to realize the bad conditions of miners work!!! I mean they’re always work with bad security and bad conditions and nobody was worried about that! And T.V, news, radio and internet and Mister President NOW are worried about that, It’s kind of hironic… it was a show.
Finally they’re out, I’m happy for them! They’re with his familys and friends and I hope someday they could live a normal life again.
But what is gonna happend now??? That’s the big question!
I have some ideas: T.V shows like realitys (peloton for example) or night programs, interviews, photoshoots etc.  I’m sure that the press have a very tight schedule for them.
They will be so famous, more than now of course and because other reasons.
My wishes for the miners are the best: stay away of fame, fight for better work conditions for miners and the workers rights!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Consuelo!!!!
    I loved your comentary, I totally agree with you!!! How can be posible that recently now gobernment worry about the terrible conditions about this kind of workers. It's our story, there you have tha terrible Santa María School killing!! And you are right about all the advantages of all the TV programs with the miners now. I hope they live them alone, living in peace and that conditions for workers change now.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar